Influencer marketing services may be best associated with Instagram, however, some businesses are now seeking a more formal approach, they want more than curated content.
This has provided a huge opportunity for LinkedIn influencer marketing. LinkedIn has over 600 million members and 300 million active users, not to mention, 30% of those users pay for a premium membership. It is the largest professional networking site globally. No matter what your niche is, you can find a leader with influence on LinkedIn, who is ready to share their expertise.
For many agencies and businesses, the LinkedIn influencer strategy could be one to completely shapeshift your business. Though LinkedIn influencers may have a smaller follower base, it’s important to keep in mind that when it comes to influencing with social media marketing, always opt for quality over quantity.
LinkedIn influencers are usually networking with other business-oriented members in a similar niche. This means that they could be followed by CEOs, CFOs, etc. and other members of a team that are the real decision-makers, and are looking for new opportunities in their designated industry.
So think of LinkedIn Influencer marketing services as placing your product or service directly in front of the people who are most likely to take interest in it. Another important aspect of LinkedIn Influencer marketing channels is the range of educated and professional opinions. In the era of fact-checking and fake news, it’s important to consume content that has meaning. This is the perfect way to provoke a reaction from your audience, and network with like-minded individuals.
People who share their opinions on LinkedIn tend to have a bigger impact because it’s usually longer and more insightful, and opens the door for more discussion.
A professional-based network like LinkedIn also gives its influencers more authority, since most content is based on expertise. Users follow each other because they are seeking industry insight, detailed posts, social videos and other content that is thought-provoking.
If your business provides a niche service or product that isn’t easily translated through images or visuals or is looking to establish itself by making its core values accessible, LinkedIn may be the perfect fit. Generating leads on LinkedIn, especially for B2B businesses, is a lot more transparent than on Instagram or Facebook. Nearly 80 per cent of B2B leads come from LinkedIn, all the other social media combined made up for the other 20 per cent.
How to Find Influencers on LinkedIn
The platform creates its own hand-picked list of influencers, which includes high profile names such as Melinda Gates. This list is a good place to start when thinking of finding influencers to work with your business, as they are likely well-known or business owners themselves, it’s more realistic to search for more niche influencers who may be following or engaging with content from the top influencers.
An easier way to find influencers on LinkedIn is to manually search for them, using the right vocabulary. The search engine on LinkedIn allows you to search for people based on their job title or place of work. From looking at a users profile, you can see how many connections they have, followers or content that they share or engage with. You can then see who interacts with their content, and see if it fits in with your business’ messaging. Another useful way to find influencers on LinkedIn is to join groups that correlate to your brand. You can search for these groups the same way, and type keywords into the search bar and just change the filter to “groups”. Once you connect with someone on LinkedIn, you can message them within the app. If you have a LinkedIn premium, you can message people you’re not connected with – this Premium service on LinkedIn has a 30 per cent higher response rate than email.
The one unique advantage of influencer marketing on LinkedIn is that it is not as oversaturated as Instagram or Facebook. This means that opportunities to create standout strategies are more present. Working with Influencers on LinkedIn has the potential to mean more attention for a lower price, while demand for influencers on the platform remains low and more organic. So if you’re looking at building a nontraditional influencer strategy, it’s best to look into influencer marketing services through Linkedin now before everyone else does.
If you want to receive our industry insights, visit our Influencer Marketing & Social Media blogs here.Contact us
Most Popular Instagram Hashtags | Tiktok Hashtags | Instagram Monetization | Facebook Banner Size | Snapchat Influencers | Most Subscribed Youtubers | Best Time to Post on Youtube | UK Twitch Streamers | Female Twitch Streamers | Popular Tiktok Songs | Male Tiktok Influencers | Lgbtq Tiktok Influencers | The Rise and Fall of Clubhouse | Influencer Marketing on Clubhouse | LiketoKnowit | Pretty Little Thing Instagram| Social Marketing Agency